A Unique Fusion of Art and Food
Wide range of food and drink available, with an emphasis on local produce. White Stones is disabled and family friendly, with disabled toilets and total access to all areas, including outside in the courtyard garden. Our sculpture garden has disabled access and incorporates a sensory element to the garden design.
White Stones Art Cafe Gallery is currently working hard towards using local Dorset produce as much as possible.
At White Stones Art Cafe Gallery we offer:
- A range of organic produce, alongside oat and soya milk and gluten free products.
- We have locally made cakes and scones and do cream teas.
- Our Cafe Mundo fresh ground coffee is triple certified.
- Our delicious Imporient English breakfast tea is Kenyan and Rainforest Alliance Certified.
- Our Van Houten hot chocolate is a luxury Fair-trade variety.
- We have Clipper decaf and Earl Grey tea's which are Fair-trade and Soil Association Certified.
- We make healthy blended fresh fruit Pro juice smoothies and freshly blended milkshakes.
- We stock a range of books and local maps and cards.
- We have a fully licensed bar should you fancy a drink with your meal.
Our Eco Credentials:
- We use Bioware takeaway cups and paper straws.
- We are working towards stocking glass and cans only.
- Our energy provider Opus generates energy from 99% renewable sources.
- Our lighting is low energy.
- Approximately 90% of our waste is separated and recycled.
teapigs fine tea's - No airs, no graces, just fine tea
We now stock a selcetion of the teapigs range. With the teapig range it's reassuring to know tea is completely natural, in both origin and process. The teabag was an inspired idea; convenient, clean, simple to use, in our opinion one of the greatest inventions before and since sliced bread. But with tea pig that real whole leaf tea just doesn't work in regular paper teabags. This bothers us as real whole leaf tea gives you a better cuppa. So they found an alternative, a roomy, silky mesh purse, which offers all the space tea leaves need to infuse properly.
Our teapig range of tea at the moment is Green Tea, Darjeling Chamomile, Super fruit, Honeybush & Rooibos, Chai, Peppermint, Lemon & Ginger.